All mechanical engineering projects including industrial piping, power process plants, acoustic installation, and equipment installation.
- Project Planning: Preliminary design work, estimating, project engineering, scheduling, expectation and risk management.
- Implementation: Running the project, mitigation of cost over-runs, contractor supervision.
- Commissioning: Verification of completed work, commissioning strategy, test runs.
Project Review & Risk Mitigation
- For Investors & Banks: Review of project plans, project sites and materials. There are many concerns lenders like to have addressed before an investment is made.
- For Project Owners: Review of project progress. Problems which can lead to cost over-runs aren’t often discovered until it’s too late. Having a third party review the progress can prevent wasted money.